Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken is a popular restaurant dish that features chicken breast stuffed with rosemary and thyme. It can be served in several different ways, including traditional battered and fried or baked. The stuffing is then cooked inside the chicken breasts before they are either grilled or sautéed.
Ruth Chris has been serving this dish since 1965 and it remains one of the company’s most popular menu items today. If you’re looking for something delicious and easy to prepare, Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken may just be the perfect choice for you!
It’s all over the United States as well as Central America and the Caribbean islands so you’re sure to find one near you! This delicious dish can be served either hot or cold, making it perfect for any occasion. So go ahead and order your Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken today.
How To Make Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken?
RuthMaking Ruth Chris stuffed chicken is a simple and delicious way to enjoy a classic American meal. All you need are some simple ingredients, and a few minutes of your time to make this delicious dish.
Ruth Chris stuffed chicken is made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are breaded and then deep-fried. The stuffing includes mozzarella cheese, bacon, green onions, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
All you need are some simple ingredients, and a few minutes of your time to make this delicious dish. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the milk, eggs, and herbs. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips, making sure that they are about 1-inch wide (2.5cm). Pour the milk mixture over the chicken strips and coat evenly. Let the chicken sit for about 10 minutes so that the milk mixture can soak into the chicken strips.
- Place the chicken strips in the prepared baking dish and top with the bread crumb mixture. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve hot!
Variation of Stuffed Chicken
However, on the other hand, you could also try one of these more interesting recipes:
- Mediterranean stuffed Chicken:- This recipe features chicken breasts that are marinated in a mixture of herbs, spices, and citrus juices. After being baked in the oven, they are stuffed with rice, artichokes hearts, and Kalamata olives.
- Cheesy stuffed chicken:- This dish is made by coating chicken breasts in a cheese sauce and then baking them until they are tender. They are then filled with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Buffalo chicken stuffed chicken:- This recipe features boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are coated in buffalo sauce and then baked until they are tender. They are then filled with shredded cheese and chunks of buffalo chicken.
If you want to try a more traditional stuffed chicken recipe, I recommend the Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken recipe. It’s simple but delicious!
5 Benefits of Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken
There are a lot of great benefits to eating Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken, so it’s no wonder this dish is so popular! Here are just a few of the reasons why you should try it:
- It’s a healthy option – Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken is a healthy option because it is filled with fruits and vegetables. This means that it has more nutrients than traditional chicken dishes.
- It’s filling – Unlike other chicken dishes, Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken is filling and will not leave you feeling hungry later on.
- It is sure to satisfy your hunger – Ruth Chris stuffed chicken is packed with flavor, making it one of the most delicious dishes that you will ever taste.
- It’s easy to prepare – All you need is some stuffing mix, chicken breasts, and some eggs. That’s it! You can easily prepare this dish at home or in a restaurant.
- The dish is versatile – you can customize it to your own taste, making it possible for you to enjoy a unique and personalized experience every time you eat it.
How To Reheat Stuff Chicken?
There are a few quick and easy ways to reheat chicken without having to use a stove or oven:
- Microwave:- Place the chicken in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Grill:- Grill the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Broil:- Broil the chicken in the oven for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Sautee:- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the chicken. Cook until cooked through.
What Sauce Goes With Stuffed Chicken?
Many great sauces can be paired with stuffed chicken, but some of the most popular include brown sauce, peach sauce, and barbecue sauce. It’s important to choose a sauce that complements the flavor profile of your bird and is easy to heat up.
Brown sauces tend to be savory while peach and barbecue sauces are sweeter. Additionally, you may want to consider adding in other spices such as garlic or onion powder for extra flavor.
What Cheese is in Ruth Chris Stuffed Chicken?
While Ruth Chris is not the only restaurant that uses cheese in their stuffed chicken, a popular option is Garlic Cheese Stuffed Chicken. This dish typically includes seasoned roasted and breaded chicken breast halves covered in creamy garlic sauce and melted cheese. Oftentimes, this dish is served with steamed broccoli or rice as well.
Can you Eat the Stuffing Inside the Chicken?
While it is possible to eat the stuffing inside the chicken, most people would prefer to avoid doing so. The stuffing is usually made up of bread crumbs, herbs, and onions that can be difficult to digest. Additionally, some people may have an allergy or sensitivity to these ingredients.
How Long Does Stuffed Chicken Last in the Fridge?
The stuffed chicken will last in the fridge for 3-4 days, but it is recommended to eat it within 2-3 days. The skin and stuffing will start to spoil after a few days, so make sure you remove them before you store the chicken. You can also preheat your oven and pop the stuffed chicken in there once it’s cooled down.